Friday, February 21, 2014

TP6100 "100 MHz" $9.00 SCOPE PROBE REVIEW

One of the nice things about the internet age is the ability to purchase goods without a lot of middle men.

In the electronics test and measurement industry there are the occasional buys which are head-shaking good.  This video looks at scope probes which are selling for $9.00 for two.... the last time I bought some scope probes they were well north of $100 each.

I did not expect much, and indeed I an not entirely convinced about these probes, but it's another interesting data point on the internationalization of trade which now occurs at the individual level.





1 comment:

  1. I bought the same set of probes and they're great for everything I do. (My CRO only has 5MHz of bandwidth). I accidentally melted one a bit on a hot rectifier, and I was glad I didn't spend a lot of money on them.

    ReplyDelete